27th World Congress of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
November 13-16, 2019 (Wednesday-Saturday)
Deadline to apply is September 15, 2019
Exhibitor Information At-a-Glance
Exhibitor Information Form
Ancillary Function Request Form
Agility Shipping Instructions & Tariff
Exhibitor Service Manual
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) is a global non-profit medical association and a leading, unbiased authority in medical and surgical hair restoration with more than 1,200 members throughout 70 countries worldwide. Members have backgrounds in varying medical specialties including dermatology, plastic surgery, general surgery, and more. Founded in 1993, it was the first, and is now the largest, international society to promote continuing quality improvement and education for professionals in the field of hair restoration surgery.
Above all, the ISHRS is dedicated to achieving excellence in patient outcomes by promoting member education, international collegiality, research, ethics, and public awareness.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
The exhibit program is designed to provide hair transplant surgeons with first-hand information about products and services specific to the area of hair restoration surgery as well as adjunct procedures, and to serve as a forum for updating the physicians’ knowledge of current technological advances in the field of hair restoration surgery. The ISHRS seeks companies with ethical and truthful advertising. The ISHRS may accept or reject any application to exhibit at its discretion.
The ISHRS will consider exhibitor applications for products and services in the following categories:
- Surgical instruments, supplies and equipment e.g., forceps, needle holders, cutting tools, etc.
- Surgical instruments, supplies and equipment e.g., implanters
- Medical devices, e.g., FUE devices
- Low level laser therapy (LLLT) / Photobiomodulation (PBM) devices.
- PRP-related products
- Pharmaceuticals specific to hair loss
- Holding solutions
- Camouflage products, scalp micropigmentation products
- Imaging, digital photography, microscopes software
- Office & practice management products, patient financing products
- Scientific publications and textbooks
- Cosmetic items, e.g., non-medical formulations, shampoos, etc.
- Nutritional items
- Other products associated with the diagnosis and treatment of hair loss
- Other products or services associated with the adjunct procedures
EXHIBITION DATES AND HOURS
Preliminary and subject to change.
Wednesday/November 13, 2019 12:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday/November 14, 2019 7:30am-8:00pm
Friday/November 15, 2019 8:15am-6:15pm
Saturday/November 16, 2019 7:30am-12:30pm
Saturday/November 16, 2019 12:30pm-2:30pm
Exhibit Space fee: $3,500 USD per 2 meter deep x 3 meter wide exhibit space
Exhibit personnel fee: $450 USD per exhibit representative (maximum of 4 exhibit persons per 2 x 3 meter space)
The fees include:
- One 2 meter deep x 3 meter wide exhibit space, defined by ISHRS show color carpeting (note there are no booth shells/walls this year)
- One table measuring size 60cm wide x 180cm long x 75cm high, covered in white linen with 2 chairs (You may opt to not have this table and chairs placed in your exhibit space if not needed, but no furnishing substitutions for it will be provided - other furnishings can be rented from the expo contractor.)
- A basic ID sign displaying company name and exhibit space number
- Janitorial service for aisles of the exhibit area
- Final Program Guide Listing
- Food & beverage for exhibit personnel who purchased exhibit representative badges, consisting of coffee breaks Thursday-Saturday, lunches on Thursday and Friday, and the Welcome Reception
- A one-year listing in the Online Buyers Guide which is located in the Members Only section of the ISHRS website