By joining NATS you are joining the largest association of voice professionals in the world. With nearly 7,000 members, NATS has been promoting quality voice teaching and research on the voice since 1944. NATS' focus on the professional education of its members has resulted in numerous conferences, workshops, and chapter activities featuring the leading teachers and researchers of our time. Your membership in NATS includes reduced registration rates for these events and your students are eligible to participate in NATS sponsored auditions and competitions.
After following the step by step process to apply for membership, you will be able to immediately access the wealth of information and educational opportunities afforded NATS members. Thanks for joining us and encourage your friends who are voice professionals to join us as well.
We look forward to serving you and your students.
Please Note: If you are a former NATS member, do not use the online application. Please contact Susan Grizzard at email@example.com or 904-992-9101, to make arrangements to reactivate your membership.
Instructions for Online Membership Application:
1) Click on “Register” to begin the application process. You will be guided through each step of the registration process.
2) Read the Membership Qualifications and choose the appropriate membership category.
3) Enter the information requested and click “Continue” to go to the next page.
4) Read the Code of Ethics and click to agree to abide by it by checking the box (required for membership).
5) Review the information entered and make any changes if necessary. Click on “Submit Form” if everything is correct.
6) Enter your preferred payment information.
7) You will receive a confirmation letter after your application is complete!
Note: Chapter membership is not included in national membership. Some chapters charge additional dues for chapter activities. Please contact the chapter directly about membership and registration for chapter events.