Per diem of $125 per day will be paid for two days to designated elected representatives: directors, voting delegates and executive resolutions committee members.
Expenses listed below will be reimbursed for the above designated representatives, as well as district presidents and resolutions committee members:
- Driver only - if carpooling
54.5¢/mile for the round-trip mileage (must list elected representatives in your carpool)
- Driver only - if not carpooling
27¢/mile for the round-trip mileage
- $60 for one additional night's lodging for any elected representatives living more than 320 miles (one way) from the meeting (receipt required)
- Airfare up to the mileage and lodging otherwise allowed (receipt required)
- $12 for lunch each day, Monday and Tuesday
Spouses of AMPI elected officials are encouraged to attend. Spouse registration cost is $75, covering lodging, social hour, dinner and breakfast. For your convenience, the fee will be deducted from your milk check. If you prefer to pay by check, please make your check payable to Associated Milk Producers Inc. and mail it to: Associated Milk Producers Inc., Attn. Lori Helget, P.O. Box 455, New Ulm, MN 56073.